Thread Stuck In Device Driver error is generated by a driver computer file being caught in the countless loop as it stays for the pc hardware to enter idle stage. This may be a driver problem and not usually pc hardware. Thankfully, a driver or BIOS up grade can certainly fix thread stuck in device driver error.
The problem often generates a BSOD crash. If you can start your desktop for sufficient time, complete the instructions below. If your desktop could not remain loaded for good enough, start your laptop in to safe mode using the installation media and try methods below.
Fix Thread Stuck In Device Driver Error In Windows 10
Performing a series of improvements in most cases correct this kind of fault.
- Run Windows upgrade and install all updates.
- Update your system board BIOS to most current version.
- Update your graphics and audio drivers to the most recent versions.
Doing a BIOS improvement is actually a major procedure and recommendations vary depending on system board developer. Thankfully, latest boards provide you with very easy up grade techniques that can be completed from within Windows (if you can run it) or by USB. A number of internet users revealed that their fault gone away after updating their BIOS.
Solution For Gaming-Based Laptops / Computers
Windows 10 Thread Stuck In Device Driver errors have occurred on many laptops that utilize video gaming graphics cards. Here’s how you can repair it.
- Navigate to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound and Power Options.
- Choose ‘Change plan settings’ next to the chosen preferred plan.
- Select ‘Change advanced power settings.
- Locate Graphics Power Settings and pick ‘optimized performance’.
- Click Save changes and restarts the pc.